FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lowcountry Urgent Care Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your experience with us! Please see the list of Frequently Asked Questions below; if you cannot find the answer to your question here, we can also answer any questions you may have by texting “Lowcountry” to our team at 843-418-9107!
What can I be seen for?
We are proud to offer many services at all of our clinics:
- COVID-19 Testing (Travel Certified): PCR, Rapid, and Antibody Testing
- Sprains, Strains, Broken Bones, and Falls: We offer splinting, braces, and referrals to a specialist as needed!
- Flu, RSV, Fevers
- Ear Infections
- Sinus Pressure and Sinus Infections
- Dental Pain and Mild Infection Management
- Urinary Tract Infections: Frequent Urination or Burning when Urinating
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- IV Hydration as needed
- Headaches and Migraines
- Allergic Reactions and Asthma
- Lacerations: Stitches, Staples, Skin Glue
- Jellyfish, Bee Stings, Bug Bites, Animal Bites, etc.
- Sore Throats and Strep Throat
- Abrasions, Cuts, and Scrapes
- Coughs & Colds
- Upper Respiratory Infections (including Bronchitis)
- Back Pain, Strain, Muscle Spasms
- Muscle Pain, Joint Pain, Gout
- School, Camp, DOT, Pre-Employment, and Sports Physicals
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Medication Refills for chronic conditions
- High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, COPD
- Drug Screen Collections
- Random Drug Screening
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries
- Tuberculosis Skin and Blood Tests
- X-Rays: Please call the clinic beforehand to ensure the availability of an X-Ray the day you come in!
Are appointments required?
No! Appointments are not required, however, we highly encourage you to complete the online check-in process to complete registration prior to the visit. This helps ensure the shortest possible wait when you arrive at the clinic! Wait times are based on patient volume, so reserving your spot in line will allow you to fill out all necessary paperwork prior to your visit and keep you updated with wait times. In order to serve you for your visit, all online registration information must be completed before your visit!
Reservations can be scheduled online 14 days in advance; if you would like to reserve a spot for further in the future, please contact the clinic or message us directly on the clinic’s Facebook page!
*If you are unable to complete online registration, paper registration documents can be provided for you at the clinic! If there is a complication with completing the online registration, do not worry. We can assist you at the clinic as well!
What should I bring with me to my appointment?
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance Information
- Payment for copay or self pay
- List of medications, allergies, past surgeries, family history
- Employer Authorization Form if necessary
How much is it going to cost?
- All-Inclusive Self Pay: $99 – Includes an evaluation by a provider, in-clinic services, diagnostic testing, and procedures
- DOT Physicals: $89
- Sports Physicals: $10
Please Note: If you have insurance, a copay will be required at the time of the visit.
What kind of provider will I see?
At Lowcountry Urgent Care, all of our providers are experienced Nurse Practitioners!
What are the hours of operation?
Clinic hours vary based on location, please check the hours for your clinic at the individual page!
Urgent Care vs. Primary Care
Lowcountry Urgent care is a commonplace to use for acute issues when you are sick, have an accident, injury, or need quick care without having to plan an appointment. We can help you with primary care needs when you may be between providers, unable to get an appointment with your PCP, or don’t have a PCP. We can manage a variety of medical conditions and are happy to help you maintain your health.
How can I pay for my visit?
We accept all debit/credit cards, cash, or check. We also accept major insurances, medicare, and in-state Medicaid!
For more information on COVID-19 testing, costs, and appointment procedures, please follow the link below:
Keep Informed During the Outbreak!
Make Lowcountry Urgent Care your choice for prompt, courteous, and quality care!